Based on the last blog, we have created the required templates. So lets start adding the content required for creating the layout.
- Go to Content node (/Sitecore/Content).
- Right Click >> Insert from template >> Select Folder & name it Global
- Change the icon to a globe.
- Create Navigation Folder under Global
- Create 2 more Navigation folders – Header and Footer.
- Lets create a Header links, for now we will leave the links empty.
- Rearrange the links based on its position in the Header using the Home tab and Sorting section.
- After rearranging, it should look like this.
- Click on Pages >> Right Click >> Insert from Template >> Navigation Link
- Similarly, we will add Blog & Single-blog under Blog item.
- We will move on Footer now. Lets create 3 folders – Services, Company, and Industries under Footer folder.
- Lets add the Navigation links under Services and rearrange it based on index.html.
- Lets add the Navigation links under Company and rearrange it based on index.html.
- Lets add the Navigation links under Industries and rearrange it based on index.html.
- Navigate to Global folder and add Social Media folder.
- Add all the four Social Media handles in the footer. Keep the icon field blank. We can add the main URLs of all the social media channels by clicking on Insert external link in the Link field.
- Lets create a folder for Departure Cities under Global.
- Similarly we will create folder for Delivery Cities under Global.
- Lets create a Product type folder under Global
- Create Product Sizes folder under Global
We will have one more blog on creation of Content.
Thank you.. Keep Learning.. Keep Sitecoring.. 🙂