I am Rohan Kenkre, currently working at H.B. Fuller, Pune.
I am also co-founder at SUG Pune, a Sitecore User Group Pune gets the community together and breaches the gap between the learner and community contributor. It is platform created to Learn, Present & Network. Do get in touch with me if you want to be a part of SUG Pune.
Also an active member of Sitecore Community.
Below is my technical brief:
Certified Sitecore Developer with over 5+ years of experience supporting business solution software, analyzing software requirements and web application development using Sitecore XP 9.x, 8.x & 7.2.
I have worked as Sitecore Developer, Tech Lead and Sitecore Architect.
Currently working as IT Developer in Sitecore team.
1. Utilized Sitecore CMS solutions to design .Net application.
2. Leading a team of developers to deliver the best suited solution based on client’s requirement
3. Analyzed the requirement along with technical feasibility and estimation for implementation of requests within the stipulated time.
4. The projects I worked are Multisite and Multilingual (English and Arabic).
5. Involved in finalizing the implementation approach.
6. Developed Information Architecture – Templates, Layout, Sublayouts, and Renderings using Sitecore MVC with Helix architecture.
7. Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore.
8. Troubleshooting issues on live environment.
9. Suggested the infrastructure best suited for Sitecore solutions and scaled it according to the client’s requirement.
10. Release management of the projects across the environments.
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions represented in my blogs are my own and do not represent those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity including past, current and future employers, unless explicitly stated.