Hello Everyone, as I had mentioned, I will create a series on creating a dummy website using Sitecore. I start it with this blog and will explain you what all we will be doing in this series.
So first we will install Sitecore 9.2 instance “SitecoreDemo”, you can follow my blog for Sitecore 9.2 installation.
Secondly we will be using one HTML template which you can find here. Logistico.zip is file for HTML template.
Third we will create a Visual Studio solution, which I will explain in detail in my next blog.
Considering first 2 points are easy, Ill start showing how the sitecore 9.2 installation looks:
- Front end site (http://sitecoredemo.dev.local/)
- Backend site (http://sitecoredemo.dev.local/sitecore)
- Website Folder
- Folders for Identity Server
- Folders for Xconnect
- Databases which are installed as a part of Sitecore 9.2 installation
- Solr indexes created as part of installation.
- Host entries created in Host file.
We are done with the basics, also make sure you download the Logistico.zip file from the link I have shared. In the next blog, we will setup one Visual studio solution and then start designing the Information architecture for the logistico site.
Thank you.. Keep Learning.. Keep Sitecoring.. 🙂