In Sitecore 9.x, we have new module Sitecore Forms which was earlier known as WFFM (Web Forms for Marketers). This module helps us to create Forms with zero coding approach.
Sometimes you create a new Form in Sitecore Forms but you are not able to see it in the Forms Dashboard.
The forms are displayed on Dashboard using the Search indexes in background, so we need to rebuild our Search indexes from Control Panel to display the newly created form.
- Go to Control Panel from the Launchpad
- Click on Indexing Manager.
- Unselected all the indexes and Select only the highlighted in below image.
- Click Rebuild.
- Once the indexes are successfully built, go to Sitecore Forms from Launchpad.
- You should be able to see the newly created form on the Dashboard.
Hope this resolves your problem too.. If not then we connect and try to resolve it.
Thank you… Keep Learning.. Keep Sitecoring 🙂